FIRST OF ALL LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THIS IS NOT HEARSAY.I RETIRED FROM THE CITY OF DALLAS SOME YEAR'S AGO AND I AM AWARE OF WHAT DPD WILL DO.SO THEREFORE I SINCERELY HOPE THE DEPARTMENT WILL STAND UP AND BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT TOOK PLACE WHEN AN DPD OFFICER STRUCK AND KILLED AN WOMAN ON BRUTON ROAD.NUMBER ONE IN ORDER TO CAUSE THE TYPE OF DAMAGE THAT WAS DONE TO THE POLICE VEHICLE.THE DPD OFFICER HAD TO BE SPEEDING.NOW WHAT EVER ELSE THIS OFFICER WAS DOING NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.AS TO WHY?HE OR SHE DID NOT SEE THE WOMAN CROSSING THE STREET.I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING DPD TURN ON THEIR LIGHT'S JUST TO GO INTO WILLIAMS CHICKEN.THIS IS ABUSE ON DPD PART.THEY SHOULD WAIT ON THE LIGHT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.I EVEN WITNESS DPD JUMP A CURB AND HIT A WOMAN WAITING TO CROSS THE STREET SOME YEAR'S BACK.THEY ALWAY'S FIND SOMEWAY TO GET OUT OF THE SITUATION.AND WHEN THEY DO NOT GET OUT OF THE SITUATION THEY TRY TO FIND FAULTY WITH THE PERSON THEY HAVE WRONGED.DPD NEED'S TO SCREEN THEIR OFFICER BETTER.MOST OF THE DPD OFFICER'S HAVE AS MANY PROBLEM'S AS THE MOST COMMON PERSON DOES.I UNDERSATAND THEY TO ARE HUMAN.BUT MY GOD .THESE OFFICER'S ARE PLACED HERE TO PROTECT US NOT HARM US.A LOT OF TIME'S KNOW ONE WANT'S TO MINGLE WITH DPD BECAUSE INSTEAD OF MAKING THE SITUATION BETTER THEY MAKE IT WORSE THAN IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING.DPD IS SUPPOSE TO HELP THE CAUSE.MORE PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT DPD MORE IF THEY WERE MORE HONEST AND STRAIT FORWARD.NOW HOW CAN A PERSON TELEPHONE DPD FOR HELP,AND END UP THE PERSON ON THE SHORT END OF THE STICK.I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD OFFER TO ASSIST DPD IF THEY WERE NOT AFRAID OF THE OUT COME,I AM NOT SPEAKING OF THOSE WHO ARE COMMON LAW BREAKER'S.BUT THESE ARE GOOD LAW ABIDING PEOPLE.EVERYONE IS NOT A CROOK.ONCE I WAS GETTING OFF WORK.AND I WAS JUST DRIVING DOWN LAGOW STREET I HAD JUST PURCHASED A NEW VEHICLE.AND I PASSED THIS DPD OFFICER GOING DOWN LAGOW STREET TOWARD HATCHER AND I WAS GOING TOWARD THE FAIR PARK.I SAW THE OFFICER TURN AROUND IN THE STREET ALL MOST HITTING ANOTHER VEHICLE.I KEPT DRIVING BECAUSE I WAS GOING HOME.THIS OFFICER FOLLOWED ME AS IF I WAS NOT AWARE SHE WAS BEHIND ME.I MADE NO SUDDEN TURN'S KEPT THE SPEED LIMIT.DO YOU KNOW THIS OFFICE CHASED ME INTO MY DRIVEWAY.WHEN I STEPPED OUT OF MY VEHICLE AND THE OFFICER SAW MY CITY OF DALLAS BADGE.SHE WAS SO OUT DONE TIL SHE COULD DO NOTHING BUT DROP HER HEAD.WHILE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THE POLICE VEHILCE,I ASKED HER WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS.ALL SHE COULD SAY WAS HAVE A GOOD DAY.AND THE MAN OFFICER WAS LAUGHING AT HER.THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW DPD OPERATE.BECAUSE I WAS BLACK AND IN A NEW VEHICLE SHE JUST TOOK FOR GRANTED THEIR WAS SOME TYPE OF PROBLEM WITH THIS VEHICLE.BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NICE THING'S ALSO.PAY THE FAMILY FOR THE *** OFFICER'S MISTAKE.HE OR SHE TOOK A LIFE.

Had an Experience with Dallas Police Department?

Comments

no comment.

I called the police the other day because Someone was damaging my house, and I was truthfully scared for my life.When they arrived they was very rude, like it was all a joke, they made me feel like the suspect.

I don't think it was right specially the chunky white girl police lady, I felt judged cause I'm a white female in a black neighborhood :( I don't know why hard working people go to work and pay taxes to pay them.When they don't do nothing anyways :(

hollins1

DPD WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS BOTTOM LINE.I AM SO HAPPY THAT I RETIRED AND NO MONEY WILL COME FROM ME.WHAT ABOUT YOU.MAYBE YOU CAN DONATE TO THE CAUSE.THE WOMAN IS DEAD.THANKS DPD FOR YOUR GOOD DRIVING RECORD.ALWAY'S ALERT AND ACTIVE ON THE JOB.I AM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.NEVER BEEN ARRESTED.NEVER HAD A RECORD.BUT IF I WENT OUT AND RAN OVER SOMEONE.WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN TO ME.CHIEF BROWN IS FAIR.LET'S JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN'S IF ANYTHING.WE BOTH KNOW HE IS NOT GOING TO BE INDICTED,DALLAS COUNTY DO NOT INDICT POLICE OFFICER'S.THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW.THEY CAN DO NO WRONG.PICK ON THE DEAD.THIS IS WHY.DPD GET'S KNOW RESPECT.PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAY'S TRYING TO PROTECT THEM.THEY ARE HUMAN,THEY MAKE MISTAKE'S.INSTEAD OF TURNING YOUR LIGHT'S ON TO GO INTO WILLIAMS CHICKEN.TURN YOUR LIGHT'S ON TO GO TO A CALL,WHAT EVER THE CALL MIGHT BE.LIKE I SAID THE CITY OF DALLAS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BALANCE THEIR BUDGET,BECAUSE OF SITUATION'S LIKE THIS.SAD.

steverock

Whatever.A crack *** (who likes to assault people and set things on fire) was out at 3AM, and could not even hear the loud sirens of an ambulance.

And no, I do not have a record, because I actually OBEY THE LAW. It is very easy to not have to deal with police when you do that.

As far as the street junkie goes, they will be doing a toxicology test on her.So we'll see what that fine, upstanding citizen was ingesting.

to steverock #888962

You *** thats my mom youre tslking about you dont even have all the facts so shut youre *** mouth i would love to see you on the streets

to steverock #888963

You inorant *** no matter what her life style was like that did not give him the rights to hit my mom god bless youre soul someday you are obviously A walking demond to say such things get all youre facts straight Before u start running youre *** suckers

hollins1

STEVEROCK GIVE IT A REST.DPD WAS IN THE WRONG.DPD WAS FOLLOWING DFD AT A DISTANT HE WAS NOT DIRECTLY BEHIND DFD.EVEN THE DPD OFFICE STATED THAT.I DO NOT CARE WHAT HER PASS BACK GROUND IS.WHO GIVE'S DPD THE RIGHT TO RUN OVER PEOPLE AND LIE.THERE WAS A WRITE UP IN THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS LAST WEEK.ABOUT DPD EXCESSIVE DRINKING PROBLEM'S.MAYBE THE OFFICER HAD ONE TO MANY.AFTER ALL DPD IS ONLY HUMAN.THEY BLEED RED LIKE YOU AND ME.AND YOU KNOW FROM LAST YEAR WHEN DPD RAN OVER A CHILD AND KILLED HIM.THE DPD OFFICER WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED.THE DALLAS GRAND JURY ONLY PROSECUTE PEOPLE IN LOW STANDING.HOW MANY WRONGFUL CASES HAVE THEY FILED AGAINST PEOPLE DPD THREW UNDER THE BUS.THE DALLAS COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S ARE KNOW BETTER.AND THE COUNTY JUDGE'S EITHER.HE WILL GO FREE TO GO BACK TO THE STREET'S OF DALLAS TYO KILL SOMEONE ELSE.YOU ALL NEVER LEARN.DPD SUCK'S AND YOU KNOW IT AS WELL AS I DO. DON'T FORGET I WAS A CITY OF DALLAS EMPLOYEE FOR A LONG TIME.DON'T COMMENT ON WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.YOU PROBABLY HAVE A RECORD YOURSELF.TO BE TRYING TO TAKE UP FOR DPD.THEY WILL *** TO UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY IF YOU DON'T KNOW.WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

to hollins1 #888969

steverock

Well, let's see here. It was 3AM when this happened, the ambulance in front of the police car had its sirens blaring, and yet she still tried to cross the street; sounds like someone on drugs to me. Her family admitted that she had "led a difficult life," which is code for criminal. In fact, you can look her up at the Dallas County Criminal Background Search Service and see what she has been arrested for:

Arson

Assault (three times)

DWI

Drug possession (twice)

Prostitution

Resisting arrest

Forgive me for suspecting that she was probably blitzed out of her mind.