My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15.My sister got there and was still on the cell phone.

I could hear the guys cursing at my mom and my sister threatening them. I called the police in Arlington who transferred me to Dallas because the accident was in Dallas. I explained to them what I was hearing on the phone and asked them to send the police to the scene before something happened. I called while I was still in Arlington at home, drove to Dallas (which takes 40 minutes) and was told the police had just arrived as I was exiting the freeway.

The men had stuff in the car, yet the police didn't search their car until they had gotten all their "stuff" out and had left the scene. We asked for their drivers license and insurance information and was told "that information will be in the police report which you can get in 10 days." We don't know their name or anything except for a license plate number because my sister and I took a picture of it. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed with the way Dallas Police handled this. The driver apparently didn't have his insurance card according to what my sister overheard.

Yet no ticket was written.

The policy need to change regarding the way accidents are handled in Dallas.It was QUITE obvious that he was speeding when he hit her considering the car spun around and he hit her a second time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dallas Police Department and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dallas Police Department to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dallas Police Department dallas police department traffic division for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dallas Police Department?

Comments

East Orange, New Jersey, United States #1259123

Dumb ***! Shut up, fix the car and learn how to drive. If yelling offended you go seek professional help for you weakness.

Sounds like they were carrying a load of the cops ***.