My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15.My sister got there and was still on the cell phone.
I could hear the guys cursing at my mom and my sister threatening them. I called the police in Arlington who transferred me to Dallas because the accident was in Dallas. I explained to them what I was hearing on the phone and asked them to send the police to the scene before something happened. I called while I was still in Arlington at home, drove to Dallas (which takes 40 minutes) and was told the police had just arrived as I was exiting the freeway.
The men had stuff in the car, yet the police didn't search their car until they had gotten all their "stuff" out and had left the scene. We asked for their drivers license and insurance information and was told "that information will be in the police report which you can get in 10 days." We don't know their name or anything except for a license plate number because my sister and I took a picture of it. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed with the way Dallas Police handled this. The driver apparently didn't have his insurance card according to what my sister overheard.
Yet no ticket was written.
The policy need to change regarding the way accidents are handled in Dallas.It was QUITE obvious that he was speeding when he hit her considering the car spun around and he hit her a second time.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dallas Police Department Traffic Division
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "In Amsterdam North march 2007 to 2012 several streets area's Nieuwendam-Noord, Volewijck-Tuindorp Buiksloterham, Buiksloterham, Meeuwenlaan, Motorwal, Motorkade & Ketelmakerij by several buildings corperations. A huge amount of money have veen..."
- "On 5/12 I took a large item to the UPS Store in North Arlington TX off Lamar St for a pack and ship return option on a warranty repair being..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "On February 9th 2016 at 2am, we arrived at orlando international airport. We had rented a car using priceline.com, and we went to to get it from Dollar Rent Company...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."